Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Powerful cordless drill!

After researching cordless drills for a little while, I settled on this Bosch. I actually got one that was reconditioned by Bosch and offered on Amazon for a great price. I was very pleased! It still came with the great case and two lithium-ion batteries and, what power! My husband is in the process of building a detached two car garage with a second story apartment for my son and his wife. I really got this tool for my own use, but he's been using it when he doesn't want to drag his corded drill around out there. He has been really impressed with the Bosch. It's even a champion when drilling holes in the concrete, which we were told he should really have a hammer drill for. He's not going to buy another tool just for this project, but the Bosch is working wonders. The batteries hold up great, charge in short time, and have full power all the way until the battery needs to be replaced. It's great to have two batteries so that one is charging while the other is in use so you just have a quick break while changing batteries. It even works great after he forgot to put it away one night and it was rained on. We dried it out of course and now I remind him about his tools, but I'm glad it didn't lose any power with that mishap.

No comments:

Post a Comment